This role would suit a well organised and enthusiastic person with a can-do attitude that may already have sales and marketing experience, or a recent graduate looking to gain much needed and hugely valuable experience.
You will be responsible for the delivery of revenue generation from both existing customers and new business and support the team in the day to day delivery of Qubic’s Sales & Marketing Strategy
- Customer Communications
- Account Management
Essential Skills / Experience
- Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy; in equal measure
- Self-Motivation, Determination & Tenacity; essential qualities for a successful sales head
- Knowledge and competence of the whole Microsoft software suite
- Presentation and Negotiation Skills
- Ability to work as part of a team, hit targets & meet deadlines
- Starting salary of up to £20k per annum with the ability to earn an additional 20K commission per annum based on achieving a monthly target of £2k recurring revenue per month plus expenses.
- 20 Days annual leave & 8 Bank Holidays
- Certified Training across proposition and specifically Mitel, Microsoft & Vodafone
- Access to the Qubic Company Pension Plan
- Company Car
[/lvca_panel][lvca_panel panel_title=”Administrator / Sales & Marketing Assistant – salary up to £23,000″]
Administrator / Sales & Marketing Assistant
Starting salary up to £23,000
Due to continued growth an exciting opportunity has arisen for an Administrator / Sales & Marketing Assistant to support our Sales Team in St. Albans on a full-time basis.
This role would suit a well organised and enthusiastic person with a can-do attitude that may already have administrator experience, or a recent marketing graduate looking to get their foot in the door and gain experience.
Reporting directly to the Sales Director you will be responsible for customer communication including social media and liaising with the PR company, assisting the sales team, producing reports and data mining.
Essential Skills / Experience
- Ability to write reports articles and proposals in English
- Experience of using databases
- Competent in use of office software, some knowledge of wordPress would be beneficial
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work to Targets and meet deadlines
- Ability to liaise directly with customers
- A degree or diploma level in Marketing desirable but not essential
- Experience using Autotask desirable
- Demonstration of good customer service skills
- Using CRM package
- Experience of report or company newsletter writing would be beneficial but not essential as training would be provided
- Some sales and/marketing experience
- Interest in technology
In return you will receive:
- Great starting salary between £21,000 to 23,000
- 20 days annual leave + 8 bank holiday days
- Pension scheme
- Onsite parking
*If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience and meet the criteria above please apply for our Admin/Sales and Marketing role.[/lvca_panel][lvca_panel panel_title=”Customer Service Controller – Salary band 17,000 to 18,500K pa”]
Customer Service Controller
Salary band 17,000 to 18,500K pa
Do you have a passion for customer service? Do you have what it takes to work in a constantly evolving, exciting technology sector? If so, read on.
Qubic Group has nearly 20 years of history providing integrated and Cloud-based solutions to businesses. The company is dynamic and fast growing and are looking for enthusiastic individuals to fulfil the role of a Customer Service Controller.
Reporting to the Service Manager, as a Customer Service Controller, you will be responsible for delivering high quality customer service to our customers, positively dealing with customer queries in a timely and efficient manner.
With your excellent communication and customer service skills, you will build customer relationships and handle all types of customer situations, so adaptability and a level head is key here.
To be considered, you must have:
At least one years’ customer service experience.
Good IT skills, especially in Microsoft Office and a wide range of service portals and business systems.
As a Customer Service Controller, you must possess excellent customer focus and strong communication skills, both written and verbal. You must treat our customers the way you would like to be treated. Highly organised, you must have a keen eye for detail and a passion for continuous improvement.
Hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday. 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
Main responsibilities of the post:
- Answer incoming Service calls
- Log calls received via telephone/email/portal
- Monitor daily number of calls logged and completed
- Ensures that help desk customer support expectations are met (response times) through first and second level problem determination and problem resolution efforts.
- Liaise with customers and ensure they are informed at all stages of resolution of call/faults logged
- Notify Management of any outages / sensitive calls that are logged.
- Employ a high degree of tact and diplomacy to promote a positive image of the company to customers and all Qubic departments.
- Provide regular updates to customers either via email, ticket or Texts during and after any major incidents
- Document any customer service complaints and pass to relevant staff.
- Perform duties in a cost-effective manner to avoid waste of resources without jeopardizing quality of care and service.
- Ensure the data and work flows regarding the CRM reporting system are managed in accordance with procedure.
- Ensure customers contracted SLA’s are met.
- Administer requirements between Service Department and Accounts regarding invoicing ensuring all chargeable calls are invoiced
- Liaise with Engineers to obtain status of jobs and ensure calls are completed and closed off
- Ensure Daily engineer whereabouts schedule is updated and maintained accurately
- Send out engineer whereabouts information daily
- Communicate OOH Rota is distributed to Netcall on weekly basis
- Check the OOH Rota is managed.
- Assist / cover for colleagues within Admin team during lunch and holiday period
- Download Customer NOC Executive reports each month for all customers
- Assist Management with other tasks as required/instructed
[/lvca_panel][lvca_panel panel_title=”IT Support Analyst – starting salary up to £28,000″]IT Support Analyst
Starting salary up to £28,000
Qubic Group plc is an expert technology company that provides enterprise grade hosted voice and data services in addition to traditional localised services. Due to acquisitions we are looking to recruit an experienced and solution-driven IT Support Analyst to join our support team.
The IT Support Analyst role is one that will require a combination of excellent technical knowledge as well as exceptional customer support skills. You will be responsible for the support and maintenance of desktop, server and network infrastructure for multiple high-end clients.
This is primarily a remote support role based at our head office in St Albans.
The position may also involve providing a client facing role at client sites across London
To succeed in this role you should possess the following qualifications & experience
- Experience of delivering 1st line/2nd line customer support both remotely and on-site
- Ability to work in high pressure environments individually and as part of a team
- Proven detailed knowledge and experience with Microsoft Server, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange and Cloud technologies (Including Microsoft 365).
- Maintain and configure laptops, desktops and mobile devices.
- Virtualisation (VMWare, Hyper V) abilities
- Networking, switches, routers and firewalls (DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP)
- Printers and scanners
- Microsoft Office application
- Some Apple Mac support
- Software installs and upgrades
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
To succeed as an IT Support Analyst at Qubic Group, you should be a natural problem-solver with a passion for technology. You’ll need excellent communication skills and a strong command of the English language – both verbal and written. A driving licence is also essential for this role as you will be expected to support clients across London and the Home Counties. You will be required to be on standby as part of an out of hours Rota – this role will on occasion involve some out of hours work in line with client requirements.
What you will receive in return:
- A competitive starting salary of up to £28,000 plus business expenses
- Company pension scheme
- Private healthcare (available after 6 months)
Normal business hours are 08.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.[/lvca_panel][/lvca_accordion]
If you are interested in any of the positions advertised – please email email@example.com providing;
Your contact details
The role you are interested in
A copy of an up to date CV.
We receive many applications for each position and will initially filter CVs against our criteria. For those candidates that fulfil the basic criteria, we will send an application form. We do not have the resource to contact everyone so, if you have not received an application form within 2 weeks of applying, unfortunately, your application has not been successful.
NO AGENCIES APPLICATIONS
Most of our engineers have been with us for over 10 years
We invest heavily in professional training
Advice to get the right solution first time[/themeone_icon_txt]
[themeone_button text=”Through People” url=”#” size=”small” type=”standard” border=”full-rounded” style=”to-button-bg” txtcolor=”second-bgcolor” bgcolor=”accent-color1″ bganim=”true” target=”_self” iconanim=”” icon=”icon-et-profile-male”/]
Enhancing products like Microsoft Office 365
Powerful UK core infrastructure
Redundant multi-vendor interconnect giving high levels of resilience[/themeone_icon_txt]
[themeone_button text=”Through Technology” url=”#” size=”regular” type=”standard” border=”full-rounded” style=”to-button-bg” txtcolor=”second-bgcolor” bgcolor=”accent-color1″ bganim=”true” target=”_self” iconanim=”” icon=”icon-et-gears”/]
We can deliver round the clock 24/7 support
We are accredited to the highest standards
including ISO 27001:2013 and ISO 9001
We employ PRINCE2 project management [/themeone_icon_txt]
[themeone_button text=”Through Process” url=”#” size=”regular” type=”standard” border=”full-rounded” style=”to-button-bg” txtcolor=”second-bgcolor” bgcolor=”accent-color1″ bganim=”true” target=”_self” iconanim=”” icon=”media-sliders-side”/]