GDPR COMES INTO FORCE ON 25 MAY 2018
It’s really important that you are ready. Over the next few weeks, we will be giving you 12 practical steps that you must take to be ready for 25 May.
STEP 1 – AWARENESS
- It is vital that you raise awareness of GDPR and the impact it will have on your organisation.
- You should make sure that decision makers and key people in your organisation are aware that the law is changing to the GDPR.
- They need to appreciate the impact this is likely to have and identify areas that could cause compliance problems under the GDPR.
- It would be useful to start by looking at your organisation’s risk register, if you have one.
- Implementing the GDPR could have significant resource implications, especially for larger and more complex organisations. You may find compliance difficult if you leave your preparations until the last minute.
We are here to help
Qubic can work alongside you to help you meet the conditions laid out by the Information Commissioner’s Office for compliance with the new legislation. We have a team with expert knowledge, experience and technology to help your organisation be ready for GDPR on 25 May – but that’s not very far away now.
You can’t afford to wait any longer – contact Qubic today on 020 8601 7000 and we can help you work towards compliance. Even the longest journey starts with the first step…