Ongoing compliance with GDPR requires a combination of; processes, people and technology. Our audits and advice can get your organisation into shape to be compliant but you must follow the process and keep your people and technology up-to-date to maintain your compliance. We provide a suite of ongoing service to help you maintain your position.
Processes – GDPR Policy Pack
If you have existing Data Protection policies and processes, we can audit those existing processes and update them to GDPR compliance. Or we can develop a complete bespoke GDPR compliant set of policy documents saving you the time and expense of creating from scratch.
People – GDPR Education & Training
It is fundamental that everyone in your organisation understands the importance of protecting personal data and that it’s not just about electronic files on a server, it’s also about scraps of paper, post-it notes, paper files, mobile phones, USB sticks – in fact anything that you could record personal information on.
Our training programme will;
- Help your entire team understand what GDPR is
- Explain its impact to your business
- Raise staff awareness of personal data and the sensitivities that surround it
- Teach staff to recognise personal data and data breaches
- Explain the processes surrounding Subject Access Requests
- Familiarise your team with your GDPR processes